Internship in Purchasing Packaging - Beauty Care—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Purchasing
Internship in Purchasing Packaging - Beauty Care HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support responsible sourcing roll out for Beauty Care
- Conduct sourcing projects and lead price negotiations in several packaging categories, supported by your mentor
- Work on end-to-end optimization projects with cross-functional teams
- Optimize purchasing processes and data management using latest technologies
- Search and gather best practices and innovation across the industry
- Sustainability strategy and implementation
- Student who successfully passed first semesters in business administration, supply chain, purchasing or related fields
- Previous work experience/internships are advantageous
- Excellent English skills (written, oral), another language would be a plus
- Firm experience with MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot and formulas) and PowerPoint
- Analytical mind-set and ability to work with complex data
- Excellent presentation skills, high assertiveness and ability to establish trustful relationships across different functions with different stakeholders
- Ability to work on various tasks in parallel
- Team-player with high level of independence
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
- Availability for 6 months, two starting dates are available: immediately and from January 2022
21018990 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich