Manager Structural Cost Controlling - Adhesive Technologies (d/f/m)—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Structural Cost Controlling - Adhesive Technologies (d/f/m) HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Become part of our Global Business Controlling team with exceptional visibility in an international environment and plenty of room for personal & professional development
- Work together in a cross-functional set-up with top management around the globe and the CFO for Adhesive Technologies, where you can have a direct impact on the business success of Henkel
- Drive active cost management and provide structural cost transparency to stakeholders
- Execute reporting, planning and analysis of structural cost in Adhesives Technologies
- Establish and improve processes, tools, and systems to achieve a highly efficient state-of-the-art controlling set-up
- Respond to ad-hoc top management requests
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar required, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in leading and working with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Track record of understanding financial and business systems/processes and proactively engaging internal and external stakeholders to identify and define potential issues, opportunities and develop solutions
- Possess the ability to work with top management; demonstrated project management skills
- Fluent English language skills; German language skills are beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to form and maintain effective working relationships will all levels and various functions of the organization
21022518 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich