Data Scientist/ Manager Machine Learning Engineer(m/f/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Digitalization is a key differentiator to position BASF as leading chemical company for our customers. We as Global Digital Services enable BASF's digitalization. In agile teams, we develop innovative digital solutions for BASF and its customers, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes. We provide IT that works and offer know-how and access to latest technologies in the areas of cloud computing, blockchain or big data.RESPONSIBILITIES
The Production AI - Data Driven Solutions & Condition Monitoring Platform team provides BASF wide data solutions for multiple application areas within Production. You will cover the entire model lifecycle from development, training, over deployment to operation. In this context, you will be acting as a driving force in interdisciplinary teams creating innovative solutions.
- As a member of a leading-edge team of experts you will run, maintain and review a diverse set of services at BASF.
- You will support digitalization projects from ideation, prototypes until commissioning and you will provide service & support during runtime.
- Furthermore, you will actively identify needs of our production colleagues and translate them into software specifications and manage as well as actively drive the development.
- You will develop new concepts, models and solutions applying state-of-the-art data science concepts and work with cutting edge frameworks and technologies to drive solutions to production readiness.
- Another one of your responsibility will be upscaling and managing services globally e.g., predictive maintenance.
- Service adjustments are going to be managed by you smoothly in case of software and solution updates as well as the expectations of Business partners for running, maintaining, and reviewing services at BASF.
- Master or PhD in engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics, natural sciences, or information technology with a focus on data driven applications
- knowledge in machine learning with Python, R and databases and an expert in building solutions
- professional experience in the development of complex software solutions preferably of cloud-based applications
- good understanding of predictive maintenance and of the technologies as well as analytics
- ideally working experience in agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum) and DevOps concepts
- excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German
- creative and motivated working style with a strong focus on innovation and customers
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Iris Christiane Kappeler, email@example.com, Tel.:+49 30-20055403At BASF, the chemistry is right.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF Digital Solutions GmbH offers innovative solutions for the design and optimization of business processes for the BASF Group around the world. As an experienced business solution provider, we create added value for BASF by developing new business models with digital technologies, thereby increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes through IT and digital solutions. Learn more about BASF Digital Solutions GmbH at on.basf.com/DigitalServicesEN
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich