Junior Full Stack Engineer - Traffic Platform
For many customers, their shopping experience begins when they see an online advertisement. As part of the campaign optimization team you play a key role in building solutions that power our advertising on the Google and Facebook ecosystems by ad creation, managing creatives and controlling investment decisions using cutting edge technologies.
You will work in a cross-functional team with product owners, marketing managers, data scientists and other software engineers, to take digital marketing to the next level in a world of increasing data privacy.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Take ownership of the entire development cycle - from requirements gathering, solution analysis and architecture design to testing, implementation and maintenance
- Build UI tools for internal business stakeholders
- Your ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with other engineers in developing solutions
- Ensure code quality and knowledge transfer by being an active part in code review and pair programming sessions
PERKS AT WORK
- Prior knowledge in backend programming. Scala/Python is a plus, otherwise willingness to learn
- Familiarity with microservice architecture and RESTful APIs, particularly using a cloud infrastructure such as AWS
- Understand the properties of large scale distributed systems and have a good understanding of databases, Docker and Kubernetes
- Passion for developing clean, well maintainable and testable code
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 31 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Traffic Platform is a department with the mission to create a data-driven, automated and personalized digital marketing for Zalando.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
#marketsjobs, #marketsjobstech, #marketssoftwareeng
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten