Internship in Global Marketing Communications—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Global Marketing Communications HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supporting the team in the development of creative communication campaigns either online or through more traditional channels
- Planning and delivery of employee communications programs with the goal of connecting employees to the business strategy, priorities and each other
- Reporting the campaign progress including planning, execution and optimization
- Producing marketing material like online banners, mail and internet content and product sheets into various languages
- Supporting social media contributions and experiments and assisting in the organization of events and tradeshows
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of studies, which are especially focused on business administration, communications, marketing or similar
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are a benefit
- Excellent communication and creative skills
- Strong analytical mind, excellent communication skills and driven to succeed in the business-to-business environment
- Preferred start: November/December 2021 for six months
21021920 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich