Senior Influencer Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - Zalando Lounge
As a Global Senior Influencer Manager for Zalando Lounge, your role is to contribute to the overarching goal of positioning our brand as #1 Starting Point for Offprice fashion.This is an exciting opportunity to join the newly created Brand Marketing and Social Media team at Zalando Lounge with a clear ambition to make Social channels and Influencer collaborations a core part of the way we communicate.
You’ll partner with people of influence to drive industry-leading storytelling rich in everything we stand for – fashion and style inspiration, diversity, inclusivity and innovation. This will establish the type of influencer Zalando Lounge aspires to work with in every market, weaving them into the influencer strategy you take ownership of.
As a senior member of the team, you’ll also take responsibility for shaping the overall strategy approach, both onsite and offsite, whether it is owned or paid. You’ll communicate across different work streams and deal with stakeholders across the business to ensure the stories you are telling capture the brand values and support our campaigns while helping the local marketing teams identify the best local talent who embodies the brand in their respective market. Localization and taking a deaveraged approach is key.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You think holistically across the different types of influencers and you know how to recognize great talent early. You will be forging relationships with key creators, both those who have amassed a great and engaged following and those who we can nurture to become it.
- Act locally, think globally. You will think strategically about how to translate Lounge’s global vision across the different markets, understanding how to make it work locally but still thinking about the bigger picture.
- We have a local social media strategy and currently operate four local language IG accounts, so identifiying the right partners in each market is key.
- Understand the business of fashion. Creative thinking and forward thinking is essential, but you’ll also be organised and methodical, managing projects from initial outreach and negotiation to 360 concept creation, campaign execution, KPI tracking, budgeting, reporting and analysis.
- Communicate fearlessly. From local agencies to internal teams, you’ll be a team player who can show initiative, work to quick deadlines and manage the workload and expectations of stakeholders.
PERKS AT WORK
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience within Influencer Marketing, whether it is in house or in agency
- You are an excellent communicator and a comfortable negotiator, you get quantifiable results against agreed KPIs.
- You have big, bold ideas with the executional experience to roll them out - you are actively driving and shaping the influencer strategy for Lounge
- You have a hands-on mindset and a can do-attitude; you are comfortable with taking projects from ideation to execution in a short time frame while using available resources in a business-savvy way.
- Your expertise and ambition will help position Zalando Lounge to generate brand advocacy and engagement while fostering a community of brand treasure hunters. Your creative and strategic thinking will allow you to uncover unique insights and translate them into actionable content
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of another local market language a plus
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 13 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten