Principal Product Manager - Customer Facing Applications
ABOUT THE JOB
As Principal Product Manager at Lounge, you will be working on highly visible and high impact customer facing features that directly affect the customer experience of more than 4 million customers across app and web. Together with partners from design, analytics and engineering, you will redefine how customers browse and shop Offprice fashion online and help us realize our vision to ‘create exciting fashion moments, everyday, everywhere’.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As Zalando’s second biggest customer facing destination, Lounge is a key driver of Zalando’s mission to become Europe’s starting for fashion. Our shopping club not only empowers customers to buy exciting fashion pieces at matchless prices, but also inspires customers with great new fashion ideas everyday afresh.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Use a highly-analytical, customer-centric mindset to build a compelling vision of the future of Lounge that will allow us to solve some of our most complex customer problems and which can realize business impact that matters at the scale of Zalando. Work backwards against your vision by breaking it down into a clear product strategy and tactical roadmap
- Collaborate with engineering leadership to plan the priorities for your team balancing technical projects, short-term business support and game-changing product improvements
- Become a thought leader for your area and author all important product documents including a product roadmap, working backwards press releases, definition of business requirements, as well as functional specifications.
- Think big and act fast when navigating through a large, ambiguous organization to deliver step-changing features
- Be a mentor to other colleagues by showcasing deep expertise in Product Management methods and tools.
- Shape and champion an inclusive culture and diverse team environment.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrated track-record in complex problem solving at scale and ownership of impactful product initiatives through all phases of discovery, definition, design, and delivery.
- You have a strong sense for macro consumer and business trends within the fashion industry and can translate that to near-term product strategy for your own area.
- You are highly analytical and can tell stories with data. You know how to quickly model assumptions and can demonstrate impact through clear KPIs.
- You are an incredibly capable writer and verbal communicator. You know the right level of detail needed to communicate with a range of audiences.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Product Management and have beliefs and principles informed by both success and failure.
- You know that the success of whatever you are working on relies on the energy and attitude you bring to it and have the stamina to sustain that energy over many months and unexpected challenges.
- Experience building & growing inclusive team environments.
WHAT WE OFFER AT ZALANDO
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings.
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts.
- Relocation assistance for internationals.
ABOUT ZALANDO OFFPRICE
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 29 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
The business unit Zalando Offprice comprises three business models - Zalando Lounge, Zalando Outlets and Zalando Overstock Management. Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 countries, which offers our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. Zalando Outlets has stores in 8 German cities with the vision of bringing the Zalando sale offline by offering fashion and lifestyle articles at attractive discounts. We care about our customers’ experience - shopping at a Zalando Outlet should be at least as much fun as in the Zalando online shop! Zalando Overstock Management distributes overstocks from the Zalando platform through an established B2B partner network. The Offprice Business Unit is the Offprice and overstock solution for the entire Zalando platform and all of its brand partners. We pioneer innovative supply-chain and production processes, and offer impactful and smart solutions, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten