(Senior) Payroll Specialist with French (m/f/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
At BASF Hub Berlin, we are passionate about creating high-quality HR services for the future. With deep expertise, we support our partners, offer consulting, and deliver service out of one hand: from Learning, Payroll, Personnel Administration, and Inquiry. Today, with connecting diversity and digitalization, we enter the next stage of service delivery. Be part of this exciting journey!RESPONSIBILITIES
Within the HR Services Team France, we are a diverse and inclusive team of experts and young professionals. Together, we are committed to deliver the highest quality of service to our BASF partners in France. To complete our team, we are looking for a (Senior) Payroll Specialist (m/f/d) with a strong enthusiasm for HR processes and customer relations. At BASF:
- You own the monthly HR processes and implement, improve, and maintain administrative processes in SAP HR.
- You are responsible of the preparation of the monthly payroll (and DSN), post payroll and additional reports.
- You ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements concerning our HR services and regulations are met.
- You contribute in internal projects, focus on solutions to increase efficiency, and encourage the best practice sharing amongst our European HR teams.
- You are curious about latest technologies and tools and autonomously consult and bring ideas to our Payroll chapter.
- You contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- You have successfully completed vocational training or university degree in Business Administration or similar.
- You have 3+ years of experience working in Payroll for France and fundamental knowledge in HR Administration. You ideally have experience with SAP HR.
- You love working with people and you demonstrate a strong service & solution orientation mindset.
- You know how to prioritize to meet deadlines and know when to ask for support.
- You shine with your ability to take ownership of payroll processes.
- You are fluent in French and English - German is a plus- and you are willing to travel.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Team and company Events in which we celebrate our achievements and live up our team spirit.
- Does this sound like you? Applynow!#WeneedYou to create the Services of the future!
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT among an international team of around 2,000 colleagues with over 50 different nationalities. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for the future. Learn more about us at http://on.basf.com/HubBerlin At BASF, the chemistry is right.
You have a question concerning the application process or the role? Please reach out to Ms Ariane Bretonnel (Talent Acquisition): +49 30 2005 56486.
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich