Developer Privileged Access Management (Senior) (m/f/d)
The Allianz Technology GPAM (Global Privileged Access Management) Team develops a global privileged access management solution for the Allianz Group, focusing on Allianz Technology's GIAM in conjunction with the CyberArk PAM suite. The GIAM stores and manages all identities and organizational data in a standardized format, while GPAM provides access to
servers and data in a globally unified environment. This global IAM solution provides the Allianz Group with the necessary processes and tools to guarantee fullfillment of high security requirements.
The role of a Developer in this ecosystem, being an IAM Software Developer, is to be part of the continuous development process of the IAM architecture and landscape, operated internationally by Allianz Technology. The Software Developer is part of the GIAM factory that uses the Scrum methodology. They evaluate the requirements in the GIAM JIRA, estimate the effort required to perform sprint tasks, and performs assigned tasks during sprints. He is in close contact with the IAM Operations Teams and the IAM and Security Architects.
Given the new role of Cloud based services for the Allianz Group, privileged access needs to be reconsidered based on the new use cases of privileged (hybrid) cloud access.
To fulfill this new demand, a software developer both familiar with oneIdentity Manager as well as the CyberArk suite is being needed.
- Develop software in agile teams and support the implementation of software engineering techniques and methods
- Design, develop, test, debug, document and implement software or application components of third-party software and of operating system-related software
- Ensure fulfillment of non-functional requirements of the solution, such as performance, data protection, IT security and ergonomics/usability
- Advise departments and decision making committees in topics related to area of expertise
- Ensure the future maintainability of the systems as well as consideration of the technical & functional environment in the overall context of the development and maintenance of software
- Collect, analyze and check functional and technical requirements regarding technical implementation and feasibility and translate them into the technical software design
- Higher education degree in IT, mathematics, physics or similar or apprenticeship as IT expert with specialization in software development and / or comparable IT experience (in particular algorithms)
- You have at least three years of practical experience and are an expert in PowerShell scripting (REST API, work with CSV data).
- Preferable, you already have experience with virtual server management both MS Azure based as with AWS
- You have broad technical expertise, are interested in IT security, and are open to new trends and technologies. You have insight into the latest technologies in Identity and Access Management, API Management, and related fields of technology. You have tool experience with oneIdentity and CyberArk.
- Able to apply agile and lean methods to support and consult activities in the concept phase of the planned application
- You have excellent knowledge of written English, and speak English fluently.
- Problem solving skills based on practice and precedent as well as ability to analyze factual information
- Ability to carry out tasks independently in non-standardized (ever-changing) work situations
Our local advantages
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer a flexible working time model with 38 hours/week, 30 vacation days per year, as well as „hybrid“ workplace model.
- Family friendliness: Balancing family and career is a top priority for us. We offer support from caring for the little ones to supporting with care for family members.
- Open and international working environment: Allianz stands for diversity. Various social networks offer employees a wide range of support and development opportunities within our company.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Allianz Pension: Benefit from our attractive company pension scheme (model).
- Employee discounts: Allianz employees benefit from employee discounts, for example on Allianz insurance policies, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), public transport, our canteen or company bike.
- Relocation Service: For international transfers, we provide support in the form of VISA, official work and temporary accommodation to ensure a smooth start in a new environment.
*The above-mentioned advantages may vary depending on the location and are only an extract of our numerous offers. For your individual service catalogue, please contact our Career Service or the People Function.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten