MicroStrategy Product Owner (m/f/d)
As part of Allianz Technology, the BI, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence department oversees a number of key functions.
BIBD&AI packages 5 key solutions based on the Allianz Core Insurance Data Model to streamline vital business operations:
From processing and archiving (1) core insurance information and developing analyses and reports (2) over detecting and investigating fraud (3) to prediction of natural catastrophe scenarios (4) - all combined with Robotics Process Automation and AI (5) - the global platform neatly bundles the critical processes all into one.
We are an multinational team with colleagues from all over the world working together in various locations like i.e. Germany, Hungary, India, Thailand and many more. Our operating model is especially successful due to strong collaboration between our teams across many nationalities and time zones.
- Participate in the definition of key indicators and relevant parameters, e.g. cost per service, quality, capacity, business continuity and IT security, their monitoring and also ensure the overall alignment and compliance with IT standards and processes
- Manage the sourcing, transition and delivery of services in accordance with the service description, service catalogue and contract
- Act as a MSTR Application Service Manager for MicroStrategy and manage expectations of customers, end users and other stakeholders.
- Take ownership for the BI Application delivery
- Support presale activities
- Support resource planning
- Handle PIPELINE of projects
- Create and maintain the backlog for projects
- Responsible for definition of scope and prioritization of requirements: create epics/user stories in JIRA and oversee development progress in JIRA
- Ensure project deliveries in time, in quality and in budget
- Define standards and best practices for efficient delivery of MSTR projects
- Take full ownership for the delivery of projects (estimation, ensure budget approval , capacity planning, scope/timelines, escalations etc)
- Stakeholder Management: own communication versus end-customer , understand the requirement, setup expectations, define go-live timelines and setup priorities
- Collaborate closely with service managers, architects, dev team, platform teams.
- Support MSTR development team by answering questions and clarifying requirements.
- Setup processes for operations/maintenance
- Support the service manager in defining contracts for the RUN and Change management part of the projects
- Understanding relevant products , processes and services and the lifecycle of the service/s
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background with understanding of ETL and BI
- Experience with data flows and BI solutions (Mstr/PowerBI experience preferred, but not mandatory)
- Skilled at working effectively with distributed teams and managing different stakeholders' expectations
- Experience with Jira and/or Confluence : preferable
- Work experience in an international environment desirable
- Ability to carry out tasks independently in non-standardized (ever-changing) work situations
- Competence to exchange complex information with diplomatic tact and to cooperate with a diverse internal and external audience
Our local advantages
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer a flexible working time model with 38 hours/week, 30 vacation days per year, as well as „hybrid“ workplace model.
- Family friendliness: Balancing family and career is a top priority for us. We offer support from caring for the little ones to supporting with care for family members.
- Open and international working environment: Allianz stands for diversity. Various social networks offer employees a wide range of support and development opportunities within our company.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Allianz Pension: Benefit from our attractive company pension scheme (model).
- Employee discounts: Allianz employees benefit from employee discounts, for example on Allianz insurance policies, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), public transport, our canteen or company bike.
- Relocation Service: For international transfers, we provide support in the form of VISA, official work and temporary accommodation to ensure a smooth start in a new environment.
*The above-mentioned advantages may vary depending on the location and are only an extract of our numerous offers. For your individual service catalogue, please contact our Career Service or the People Function.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten