E2E Supply Network Expert (m/f/d)
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
E2E Supply Network Expert (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop feasible, multi-level supply chain master plans in APO /Excel that balance demand & supply, assemble and lead the necessary resources to resolve any supply chain issues that may threaten the target inventory and customer service objectives and prepare projections and monitor supply chain KPIs (e.g. inventory levels)
- Lead bottleneck management team to fill in the stocks back to target level in the pipeline and return to normal operations as well as ensure appropriate communication to stakeholders and team members
- Define and implement sustainable measures to mitigate future bottlenecks.
- Lead and execute the Integrated Business Planning process with Bayer sites and third-party manufacturers and perform detailed supply analysis in order to balance demand & supply, COGS & inventories including identification and solving of potential capacity constraints
- Collect input from PS brand review (supply outlook, risk exposure update, flexibility situation) to prepare logistical/financial comparison of the collected numbers
- Establish a solid communication into marketing brand teams and Therapeutic Areas
- Align long mid- and long-term supply assumptions and results across PS and with the business unit
- Support brand/portfolio deep dive activities within the marketing brand teams representing SCM aspects
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in business, logistics, engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Several years of operational experience in supply chain management, procurement, quality, R&D, operations, commercial organization as well as in the medical device, pharmaceutical, biotech or similar industry
- Solid understanding of MS Office and SAP (P2R, APO and BW) as well as of legal, regulatory and GMP environment in marketing and manufacturing
- Good conceptual and analytical skills with the ability to foster collaboration, including strong ability to persuade, align and collaboratively build relationships with interface partners
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to take risk-based decisions
- Well-organized and ability to deal with complexity as well as a passion for working in cross-functional teams
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 457822
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich