Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth believing that our neighbours are our customers. The Amazon Logistics Community Operations program defines the roadmap for ensuring Amazon Logistics delivers positive net impact in the communities where we operate and deliver today and in the future.
The Amazon Logistics Community Operations team is looking for a Regional Program Specialist. This role will report into a Senior Manager responsible for overseeing community operations within a broader region.
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-paced “start-up” type environment, and excel at partnering and supporting leaders to deliver results. This role will focus on operational tasks including conducting audits, providing support in outreach events, managing low complexity issue resolution, and completing administrative tasks for senior leadership within the specific region.
• Conduct activities such as Community Risk Assessments, Station Health Assessments, and Community Operations Projects that help drive positive engagement between communities and Amazon.
• Partner with local AMZL leadership to gather feedback on the impact our operations has in these communities and assess the net-impact our operations have on our communities.
• Complete station and community assessments to improve delivery station processes and activities while maintaining a position as an advocate for the community.
• Collaborate with leadership to dive deep and identify the root cause of community escalations and manage issue resolutions within the team.
• Coordinate and participate in regional community events and activities as directed by your leadership.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to identify holistic solutions to complex challenges.
• This is a field-based role with up to 50% travel to regional Amazon delivery stations.
*other locations available such as Bochum, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Hamburg, Hannover.
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years of Amazon operations experience.
· Experience in operations, customer service, community relations, or public policy.
· Prior Experience driving change in Program management roles
· German Language
· Proven ability to identify, analyse, and solve ambiguous problems to make business decisions using relevant data and insights.
· Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions with community interests as a focal point.
· Experience in multi-level communication and influencing both verbally and in writing.
· Proven ability to influence and improve results laterally and remotely through cross-functional colleagues.
· Experience within supply chain and logistics.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability (including, but not limited to neurodiverse or mental health conditions), or any other health issue please let us know by contacting email@example.com.