Team Lead Global Styling Direction (w/m/d)
As a Teamlead for Styling & Visual Merchandising, reporting into the Global Creative Director, you will be allocated in the Global Creative Direction Team and will lead, together with your skilles team of VMs and stylists the global Art and Styling direction of all Global and Local Zalando Brand Moments, Campaigns and Editorial Productions.
You understand the Zalando vision, as well as the needs of our stakeholders, and make them work together to create outstanding creatives in alignment with the Creative Director and the Global Brand Marketing Team.
This role is based in Berlin and requires some availability to travel.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are on the forefront of seasonal fashion trends and are the go-to person when it comes to fashion/styling inspiration. Acting as a consultant, guardian and quality control for all styling related questions on brand campaigns and editorial initiatives.
- Initiate and lead trend researches as well as enablements of internal and external teams.
- You will attract and be working with the world's best talents to elevate the styling in all global and local campaigns. Elevate the fashionability of our creative output across all consumer facing touchpoints.
- Create detailed briefings for external partners on all styling topics,align commercial needs with categories. Sign-off briefings for local marketing teams to curate specific collection pages in alignment with overarching Visual Merchandising guidelines.
- Lead & develop the team of inhouse Visual Merchandisers professionally, giving them clear direction.
PERKS AT WORK
- You have a strong fashion & styling background and are used to working on high profile campaigns for multiple European markets that can be rolled out via diverse platforms.
- Successfully earned a degree in Fashion, Arts, Communication or other relevant field. You have 6+ years of work experience as a Stylist, Visual Merchandiser or Fashion Editor. You can provide an inspiring portfolio in fashion, ecommerce and editorial content.
- You bring a good global network of potential partners / stylists / agencies
- Leadership experience. You are open to others’ ideas, able to provide professional feedback and serve as a role-model for your team.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs in a fast-paced, growth-oriented culture.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten