Working Student in Communications (m/f/d)
Our Mission at Allianz Technology is Leading IT with you!
Leading IT means shaping the IT agenda of Allianz, providing leading IT solutions to Allianz and showing the confidence to lead... with you.
Be the IT provider of the Allianz Group to run, optimize, transform and innovate infrastructure, applications and services together with organizational entities to co-create the best customer experience.
At DIXD (Digital Interaction and Experience Design) we provide exceptional digital experience from the first customer touchpoint along the entire lifecycle, through our platforms of Global Contact Center Solutions, oneMarketing and our Global Digital Factory (GDF). Within our com and marketing team, we work to increase awareness and understanding of our projects and services, among internal and external stakeholders. We support DIXD transformation initiatives and are responsible for building the DIXD’s reputation as a driver of digitalization.
- Prepare blog posts, newsletters, presentations, web content and other communications materials
- Assist with the planning and delivery of communications projects
- Manage social media accounts and build communities on social media and corporate social intranet
- Provide administrative support to the team, including maintaining collaboration tools and organizing events
- Support monitoring and evaluation processes to measure communications performance and impact
- Past working experience in communications, marketing, advertising or consulting
- Outstanding communication and writing skills in English
- Social media and community management experience
- Self-organized, structured, and proactive qualities
- Good teamwork skills, positive spirit and willingness to learn
- You can start immediately and are interested in an internship for 4 to 6 months in full-time (38h/week) or - in a working student position - part time (16-20 h/week)
What do we offer you?
- An attractive monthly salary of 1.700 € for internships (also for mandatory internships). For working students 1.800 € (Bachelor students) or 2.000 € (Master students) on a full-time basis
- A modern and open space office located in Munich
- Flexible working hours
- A student discount in our outstanding canteen
- Free LinkedIn Learning Account and many other opportunities to develop new skills
- A big student community with many options for networking
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Job opportunities in a global company
Need to know
- Requirement for internship and working student positions is the enrollment in a university – or (for an internship) a gap year.
- We can only consider your application if you provide the following documents:
- Certificate of enrollment (exception gap year)
- Valid Work and residence permit (for non-EU citizens). Please check before applying if you can work with your current VISA.
- Allianz Technology is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the working environment. We are interested in your strengths and experience. Everybody is welcome, no matter gender, age, ancestry, national origin, race or ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Interested? Then dare to write your own story and start your career at Allianz Technology!
Please submit your application (including CV, cover letter in which you state your motivation and where you found out about this job post, certificates/reference letters) to our e-Recruiting portal: https://careers.allianz.com/en_EN.html
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten
Befristet / Vollzeit