Working Student (f/m/d) IT Training Administration
Mode of Employment:
Limited; Part time only, 15h a weekDo you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) to IT Training Administration.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will gain experience working in a self-directed team using Agile methods by having responsibility for specific tasks.
- You will have contact with IT managers and other key employees across the globe in IT to assist them in implementing trainings and resolving training related problems.
- You will support the administration of trainings for Siemens Healthineers IT and setup new trainings in the SaaS learning platform Learn4U(SabaCloud) by assisting training owners to release new or updated training materials.
- You will respond to and resolve incidents (tickets in an incident management system) from IT employees with questions or issues about trainings in Learn4U.
- You will grow your communcation skills by assisting the team to prepare materials with visual communication and business graphics tools such as MS PowerPoint, MS Stream, MS Sway, etc.
- You can expand your professional topic knowledge through the opportunity to contribute to other topics (e.g., Change Management) within the L&C group.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are a student of Business Administration, Information Management, Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Ideally, you have first experience in system administration and / or IT.
- At best have experience in system administration within Siemens as well as experience within an IT department
- You have experience with MS PowerPoint. Preferably you are proficient with MS PowerPoint and have experience with MS Stream and/or Videoscribe or similar tools.
Your attributes and skills:
- You like to work in a team and prefer to collaborate for best results, particularly in a self-directed team setting.
- You are able to quickly grasp the significant aspects of a complex task and to structure & describe it analytically.
- You are determined to drive tasks to completion and able to work independently to deliver high quality results.
- You actively engage and ask questions to further understand a task or topic and you offer your ideas for improvement or solution.
- You have outstanding skills with respect to MS Office applications – Expert knowledge for MS-Excel preferred. Experience in MS PowerBI is a plus.
- Due to working with national and international colleagues and partners you speak English and German fluently.
- You are willing to support us for at least 15 h / week.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten