Finance Service Specialist for Accounts Payable
Finance Service Specialist for Accounts PayableTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Finance Specialist, your role will be to support the overall preparation of financial statements by executing accurate and timely completion of accounting activities in compliance with internal guidelines and procedures as well as external regulatory requirements. Reporting to the Finance Team Lead, you will also advise on accounting matters based on well-established practices.
- Executing accounting analyses and reports as assigned
- Ensuring the production of reports, statements of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing, and application of funds
- Assisting in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and optimizing them to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains
- Conducting investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary
- Applying accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation
- Assisting management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment
- Higher education in Finance or Economic
- Previous experience in accounts payable
- A solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in English both oral and written
- Good user knowledge of MS Office, especially in MS Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- SAP experience is an advantage
More about us
ABB offers: • Employment in a stable international company • Trainings supporting employee development • An active and supportive team • A modern work environment in Ülemiste City and possibility for home office • Various benefits (discounts at ABB partner companies, free parking, sports compensation) Apply the latest at 26th of October 2021. For more information, please contact our Recruitment Consultant Janika Roosimäe, +372 5680 0528. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten