R&D Senior Software Engineer
R&D Senior Software EngineerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a R&D Senior Software Engineer for the global R&D of the Process Automation division, Process Control Platform unit. Our unit designs control systems products and instrumentation for the power, water and process industries, in particular the flagship Symphony Plus automation platform. Our portfolio includes a complete state-of-the-art automation solution for traditional markets such as thermal and water as well as challenging and ever evolving renewable markets such as solar, wind and hydro. Report to: R&D Senior Engineer
- Implement new functionalities for the ABB DCS/SCADA software platform.
- Develop new user-facing features using the latest front-end technologies.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other international R&D team members and stakeholders.
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics or Automation Engineering;
- Aware of Lean development principles, familiar with Agile methodologies and very quality focused person. Experience in developing, maintaining and bug fixing industrial automation protocols software interfaces is a strong plus;
- Familiarity with Visual Studio IDE and TFS/GIT for code management, and Azure Devops platform for tasks and work items management;
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and test automation tools are required;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken is necessary;
- Proactivity, flexibility, good communication, interpersonal and team working skills will complete your profile.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Federica Astolfi, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten