Internship in Sustainability - Beauty Care—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship in Sustainability - Beauty Care HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support implementation of our sustainability strategy and roadmap
- Support new concept and capabilities development to meet stakeholder expectations related to sustainability challenges
- Conduct market and competitor research related to the topic of sustainability
- Contribute to the development of topic-specific communications - internally and externally
- Assist in cross-functional project coordination
- Active support of day-to-day business
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related and/or sustainability-related studies
- Ideally first experience in corporate sustainability and/or for-purpose start-up or non-profit scene and first international work or study experience
- Excellent language skills in English
- Confident handling of MS Office application
- Personality with great commitment, good communication skills as well as analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to work in a team
- Availability as of January 2021, ideally for 6 months
21022830 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich