Warehouse CoordinatorTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will be in charge of ensuring that warehousing operations are executed in a safe, timely and efficient manner. This is a key position in the Process Automation Turbocharging Service team. Reporting to the Remanufacturing Manager, you will be executing warehousing activities for incoming and outgoing goods. Follow, and ensure that others also follow established procedures and guidelines to receive, handle, store, record and dispatch goods in the warehouse.
- Ensures various warehousing operations including packing and storage, replenishment, picking, loading and dispatching are executed in a safe, timely and efficient manner
- Receiving packages, new and reconditioned spare parts, turbochargers and components, ensuring that the correct documentation is provided and acknowledged and reporting any issues
- Investigate problems, find root causes, and recommend improvements to existing processes
- Control of inventory to ensure that all spare parts and hardware are correctly received and picked/issued from stock, maintaining the correct procedures and stock levels
- Knowledge and ability to work with SAP for the processing of all aspects of the picking, packing, receiving and order enquiries, entry and transfers within the company practices and procedures
- Maintain CT-PAT and security policies to ensure that all consignments are correctly received and dispatched
- Conduct cycle counts and full inventory counts with accurate counting and recording
- Analyze inventory trends, report findings, and drive responsive actions
- Maintain a filing system to ensure that the documentation meets/exceeds ISO quality requirements and are held/archived to meet legal requirements for official paperwork
- Conducts warehouse operation in compliance with health & safety guidelines and reports any non-compliance
- Ensures that warehouse equipment (ie forklifts, electric pallet jacks, etc.) are clean and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and local policies
- Ensures the cleanliness and upkeep of the warehouse with correct identification and location for spare parts
- Reviews and evaluates warehouse working practices, suggest and implement corrective actions where necessary to improve efficiency
- Instruction and coaching of junior colleagues
- Special projects as required
- High school graduate or equivalent and at least 2 years of experience in similar type of business.
- Associates degree is a plus.
- SAP experience highly desirable.
- Highly independent and self-motivated.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
More about us
In November 2020, ABB announced the planned divestment of its Turbocharging Division. Turbocharging is a successful and profitable Division in a mature market and has been for long a highly self-reliant business within ABB. ABB has decided to take this step, acknowledging that for Turbocharging to realize its full potential going forward, a new setup is required. As the next step, alternative ownership options, including a spin-off to the Swiss stock market, will be assessed, considering value for customers, ABB and the future of the turbocharging business. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten