Global Account Manager - CNPC
Global Account Manager - CNPCTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Working with Process Automation, you will be developing, implementing, and managing the Global Account Strategy for nominated Customer account, focused on share of wallet growth, overall account growth, profitability, partnership, value creation, customer experience and satisfaction. Providing clear and unambiguous personal leadership to drive sales order growth across product lines and hold ABB team accountable. Monitoring current projects & keep customer updated on progress & issues. Managing resolution of specific customer problems. Adhering to ABB Value Pairs and lead by example especially demonstrating leadership on Integrity & Safety The role directly reports to the GPG Manager Chemicals & Refining Manager
- Strategy: Develop a strategic vision (growth plan) for the account. Research and understand the Customer’s business environment and key business drivers. Determine and shape the customer’s global needs, anticipate their challenges and leverage ABB capabilities to address current and future needs. Define specific SOW growth actions beyond day-to-day business.
- Targets: Defines and proposes sales and strategic growth targets for the account, achieves consensus with Businesses and confirms commitment. Lead a structured execution review process across Business Lines. Sell products/solutions/& services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets representing all ABB.
- Marketing: Create added value for the customer. Distill complexity into simple and understandable message for the customer (e.g., utilize concise value propositions, frame agreements, supplier qualification related actions etc). Initiate the early notification of long-term customer projects in SFDC. Monitor sales opportunity pipeline and create /stimulate customer demand to ensure a healthy opportunity backlog.
- Market Knowledge: Monitor competitor’s activity and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented. Provide input to Business on market price developments and new product / solution requirements. Identify white space growth opportunities and create relevant actions.
- Processes and Tools: Lead the application of applicable standardized Marketing & Sales
- processes and tools (Salesforce, account plans, 6 KPI’s, GDLI, AVLs etc.) for the account. Be a role model for discipline on the application of relevant processes and tools.
- Sales Activities: Responsible for achieving committed growth / order intake and related objectives for the entire ABB Portfolio following the PIE methodology. Monitor and ensure the progress and success of capture teams and ‘must win’ projects. Monitor and ensure the conversion from pipeline to orders. Standardize the customer’s procurement process as far a possible to match ABB processes to enable ABB to serve the customer in an optimized way.
- Internal/External Interface: Act as the orchestrator between ABB Businesses and the Customer, facilitating zero distance, solving problems and improving ease of doing business for the customer. ABB ambassador towards the Customer and vice versa. Develop and maintain relationships with customers on senior management and executive level. Communicate periodic ABB updates for significant projects during execution.
- People Leadership: Establish and manage/motivate results orientated virtual account teams by influencing, coaching mentoring and engaging with team members. Encourage and develop talent across ABB. Plan succession in own team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in similar role.
- Patient, stress tolerant and persistent continuous developer and can make decisions and carry the responsibility.
- Cultural awareness, good communication and negotiation skills, good argumentation and ability to convince.
- Fluent in English is highly preferred..
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the Customer and ABB organizations.
More about us
ABB Energy Industries is enabling safe, smart and sustainable projects and operations for businesses across the oil, gas, chemicals, life sciences, power generation and water sectors. Driving integrated solutions that automate, digitalize and electrify industry we connect our people and technology to help our customers adapt and succeed. With over 50 years domain expertise, we continue to innovate and reshape traditional approaches across the energy sector with our technologies designed to improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, reduce energy consumption and waste. Interested in joining our team in this role? If so, we look forward to receiving your application via our online careers tool. Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English – documents in other languages will not be reviewed. Global Talent Acquisition Team, ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd. Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten