R&D InternTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, as a R&D Intern you will contribute ideas for innovative technology developments and solutions for Robotics & Discrete Automation Business Area in Shanghai, China, working to solve industrial problems. Reporting to the R&D Team Manager, you will contribute creative ideas to R&D projects, as well as propose follow-up projects and activities based on new ideas.
- Making judgments and contributing to results through an understanding of the key business drivers for ABB
- Developing robotics software module and automatic testing instances
- Designing software architecture
- Analyzing and improving software efficiency and robustness
- Assisting in debug during development process
- Identifying risks in R&D projects
- Knowledge and good skill level in web development, python Django, HTML5 language/CSS and industrial software and robotics is a plus
- A major in computer science, mechanical, automation or equivalent
- A solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills in English with English level of CET6
- An individual who has teamwork spirit, collaborating with local and international teams
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility, and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten