Principal Controlling Specialist
Principal Controlling SpecialistTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of Principal Controlling Specialist responsible for supporting team in all financial and commercial matters and actively drive the project’s performance. Location: Gdańsk
- Supports the tender manager on financial aspects. Provides input to negotiations on commercial issues. Provides input in local risk review process.
- Project execution Provides input to the Project Execution Plan on financial aspects. Prepares project invoices, financial accounting and reporting (including project site accounting).
- Participates in opportunity/risk identification, monitor that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented.
- Provides support on claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitors the proper follow up together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager up-stream (towards customer), side-stream (towards consortia partner) as well as down-stream (towards suppliers).
- Supports the Project Manager in adherence to: corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter, business specific finance directives and instructions.
- Higher education in relevant area: Finance, Accounting and solid accounting, controlling knowledge.
- 5+ years of experience in Business controlling or finance. Practical understanding of Financial and Management Accounting aspects.
- Strong analytical competency including facts and figures interpretation, synthesis and conclusions formulating.
- Ease of identifying financial problems, presenting them, and recommending solutions in a clear and effective manner.
- Paying attention to the details to ensure the accuracy and reliability of data.
- Flexibility, ability to work in a team and effective cooperation with other areas/functions within the organization.
- Excellent and fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. We offer: • An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies. • Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas. • Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market. • Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills. • Good working environment. To apply for the position, please send your application via our page. We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten