Senior Financial Analysis Specialist
Senior Financial Analysis SpecialistTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. We have built up a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. The backbone are our Shared Functions, which ensure that our GBS colleagues can focus on delivering maximum value to our customers. To strengthen our Controlling Team, we are looking for Senior Financial Analysis Specialist with excellent organizational and coordination skills. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization!
- Performs analyses of business performance versus budget and forecast and proposes improvement actions. Performs benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers. Works with other finance professionals in to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends. Prepares financial modelling for various “what if” scenarios and the overall impact to the business unit.
- Supports preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting. Validates accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliations and review of exceptions.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Optimizes own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Ensures processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements. Maintains proper audit trail and documentation for future tax/ internal/external audits and reviews.
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Fluent knowledge of MS Office tools: Word, Excel, MS Visio, MS Project, Power Point, MS Teams, Share Point: intermediate – must have; advanced – nice to perform
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Problem-solving attitude, process oriented, able to work within deadlines
- Positive approach and stress resistance
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology. • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment. • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills. • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance. • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program. • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities. Apply now for this job and become our next Senior Financial Analysis Specialist. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten