Mechanical Engineering Manager
Mechanical Engineering ManagerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Mechanical Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for heading a team of mechanical designers and engineers in PPA/Auto OEMs, guiding and coaching them, and developing their skills and knowledge for Robotics & Discrete Automation Business Area in Shanghai, China. Reporting to the China Paint Automation Center Manager, you will oversee engineering projects, delivering high-quality, cost-effective and timely engineering solutions to customers, in line with the contract, safety and quality requirements.
- Working closely with customers to shape and deliver mechanical engineering, and utilizing feedback to deliver improvements and maintain customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that the mechanical engineering team is adequately resourced and equipped, including formulating plans and allocating resources.
- Overseeing the completion of risk and opportunity assessments and implementing the resulting actions
- Developing and driving continuous improvement to optimize processes, policies and procedures
- Assisting in the allocation of budget for Mechanical Team and managing business performance
- Working with the Procurement & Logistics team to ensure that appropriate suppliers, services and equipment are available
- Leading to develop new system product to increase PPA’s competitiveness
- 6 years of experience in automobile painting & sealing automation mechanical engineering, working as team leader or senior mechanical engineering engineer with paint & sealing automation.
- Sound knowledge of engineering techniques, painting or sealing processes
- Know well about Microstation, Solidworks, Catia, AutoCAD software etc.
- A strong focus on safe work practices and dedication to following workplace safety guidelines
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, with a collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical design, or similar field
- Fluency in English communication skills
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten