Designer-MES系统顾?—?Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Designer, you will be creating and executing designs for engineering solutions for Auto OEMs Systems Body-in-White (RS-BIW) team in Robotics & Discrete Automation business area in Shanghai, China. This includes drawings, calculations, bill of materials, engineering instructions and processes. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your skills and technical expertise will contribute to a variety of design projects. This position is graded at Global Grade Scale 13.
- Applying state-of-the-art design methods, tools and engineering practices to design development
- Ensuring quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Completing risk and opportunity assessments, and reporting any issues for resolution
- Communicating engineering designs and processes to stakeholders and contributing to design reviews and in project meetings
- Working with the supply chain on vendor documentation, bids and evaluations of proposals, materials and equipment
- Providing training and assistance to entry-level team members
- Relevant work experience in MES system development
- Sound knowledge in solid programming skills such as algorithm and data structure
- Knowledge of C# development language and WinForm development, HTML、CSS、JS, especially in Angular framework, SQL SERVER database and procedure development, NHibernate ORM framework
- Initiative, creativity and great attention to detail
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A bachelor or master degree with IT/Control as major will be preferred
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten