Global Product Specialist
Global Product SpecialistTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We’re looking for a passionate Global Product Manager to join the team working on Home and Building Automation Solutions. In our team we inspire to create solutions to simplify, make people's lives more comfortable and safer and allow them to dedicate themselves to things of greater value for them. You will contribute to the product strategy, development, and launch of new solutions that enable customers around the world to enjoy safety and comfort in their homes. As a member of the Security Systems Product Management team, you’ll help define the product experience for both professional electrical installers and end users and you’ll collaborate with a wide range of teams including other product mangers on the Building and Home Automation solutions team, as well as your counterparts across sales, marketing, R&D to just name a few! Reporting to: Global Product Manager
- Develop a product roadmap and align on priorities with global marketing and sales, R&D, and project management.
- Use data to define strategy and features that drive both engagement and revenue.
- Write clear product requirements that capture the vision, goals, and key elements of new products and features.
- Communicate product requirements and features across the organization, always representing the voice of the customer.
- Be an expert on the competitive arena and propose new ways to innovate.
- Initiate, coordinate, and review launch activities and deliverables for new features in conjunction with global sales and marketing.
- A Bachelor/Master Degree in Electronic, Mechanical, Business Engineering or Economics, Marketing and Management;
- 2+ years of experience in product management of smart products with at least 1 year on security systems;
- Fluency in English is a must together with another European language, German or Italian;
- Availability for travels (domestic and abroad) up to 30% of the time consistently with general safety and travel guidelines;
- Expertise in launching new products or features working closely with marketing and sales.
- Leadership through influence, problem solving, team-working, communication, result orientation complete the profile.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Valentina Locatelli, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten