Finance Specialist Accounts Receivable
Finance Specialist Accounts ReceivableTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be a vital member of the finance team in Global Business Services in Argentina, ensuring compliance with guidelines, procedures and external regulatory requirements. Reporting to the Finance Team Lead AR, you will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of transactions.
- Processing accounts receivable transactions in a complete, accurate and timely manner
- Performing financial analysis and making suggestions to improve performance
- Drafting business communication, ensuring that knowledge is shared and colleagues are informed about any changes to processes and procedures
- Checking all transactions to verify that they comply with fiscal and internal control requirements
- Participating in internal control testing and helping to prepare all relevant documentation
- +4 years of experience in an accounting role. (Experience in handling accounts receivable is an advantage.)
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related
- Experience of computerized accounting systems and inventory management software, including SAP and Excel
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten