DesignerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, as a Designer you will be responsible for mechanical structure design in global/local project for Robotics & Discrete Automation Business Area in Shanghai, China. Reporting to the Engineering Manager I, you will be system designing and detail designing.
- Participating in project design countersign, including internal and external communication
- Assisting and participating in project site commissioning
- Preparing detail relevant technical documentation, user manual etc.
- Cooperating with the global team members for necessary technical issue and meeting
- Coordinating mechanical test internal or external
- 5 + years of work experience
- Sound knowledge on system integration design in auto parts industry or automatic assembly, intelligent logistics, product quality inspection is preferred
- Knowledge with product tolerance analysis, dynamic finite element analysis (Ansys, MSC…)
- Good 3D design drawing skills(Solid works ,Catia, UG …) and computer skills in Windows, Microsoft Office, email communication, etc.
- A bachelors or above degree is required
- Having fluency in English communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work actively and effectively, self-starter, hardworking, possessing good team spirit skills
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. www.abb.com/robotics. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten