Production TechnicianTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Based in Quebec City and reporting to the production supervisor, the production technician supports the business unit in achieving the production objectives set by adhering to systems and processes. The business unit produces chemical product analyzers that target different markets. ABB Measurement and Analytics (PAMA) develops, produces, sells, delivers and services products and solutions to enable industrial and energy customers to operate more efficiently and profitably. We are dedicated to serving our customers with the best digitally enabled solutions to meet their needs quickly and reliably, while providing the support of a global service network.
- Perform the optical, mechanical and electronic assembly of our analyzers.
- Perform quality control of these same analyzers.
- Conduct the final tests making sure to meet the quality standard.
- Comply with the processes in place.
- Troubleshoot problems encountered during assembly and testing.
- Be consistent with ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, that is, take responsibility for your own actions while taking care of your colleagues and the company.
- College diploma (DEC) in physics, electronics or an appropriate field
- High school diploma coupled with relevant experience will also be considered
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Strong learning and analytical skills
- High level of autonomy, responsibility and versatility
- Strong concern for high quality and efficiency
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten