Product Marketing Specialist
Product Marketing SpecialistTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will implement all product marketing strategies for MCB's, RCD's and other Din Rail products, in support of the project business and service business for sales team in Romania and Republic of Moldavia. Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, you will coordinate Product Marketing activities, events and market research to meet business objectives and increase market share. This position is graded as 14
- Implementing the local product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy
- Executing the annual marketing plan in conjunction with Electrification Sales Manager. Coordinating market analyses with Sales team members and defining appropriate forecasts and business/marketing plans
- Achieving business targets through regular review of Marketing activities and implementing improvement plans as needed. Evaluating and sharing customer research, market conditions and competitor analysis
- Driving Sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for the Sales team
- Offers technical advice and provides comment on enquiry specifications for customers/channels/Sales Engineers with regard to ABB products in scope. Provides technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations
- Defines cost for the proposed solution and communicates to Sales team. Formulates competitive bids/estimates/quotations, taking into account best available product mix and appropriate technical and commercial considerations for each individual situation
- Performs lost proposal analysis, identifies potential cause, and recommends future actions in cooperation with Sales to obtain better future results.
- Responsible for the profitability and life cycle of assigned product category by defining product pricing guidelines and market position
- University degree in Electrical Engineering/ Civil engineering /Electrotechnics
- Experience in MCB's, RCD's and other Din Rail products. Previous experience in similar jobs would be an advantage
- Ability to analyze market data and come up with market strategy for the assigned products
- English proficiency (verbal and written)
- PC literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Available for travel within the country with clean driving license
- Demonstrated experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten