Senior Mechanical Designer (LV Switchboard)
Senior Mechanical Designer (LV Switchboard)Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Part of the ELDS team, you will work in Switchboard in Apodaca, creating and evaluating the design of equipment, systems or installations, including specifications for manufacturing, fabrication or construction. Reporting to the Senior Project Engineer, you will utilize your extensive skills and technical expertise to head up a variety of design projects.
- Overseeing the creation of customized designs, focusing on hazards and optimizing designs to meet standards, incorporating new products, components and functionalities
- Working with others to deliver designs in a timely manner with high-quality deliverables that meet customer expectations
- Contributing to design reviews and verification following the established QA/QC process, providing feedback on designs and making modifications
- Guiding and mentoring designers in converting conceptual designs into engineering documentation
- Working with the supply chain to review vendor documentation and bids, and analyzing proposals, materials and equipment
- Providing key customers with technical guidance in design queries
- Conducting risk and opportunity assessments and reporting any issues, along with recommended actions for resolution
- 3-5 years of experience in design and execution, working as Project engineer.
- Knowledge of software creo, Solidworks
- Initiative, creativity and great attention to detail
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A Mechanical-Electrical-electrical
- Intermediate-Advanced English Level
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten