Travel & Expenses Front Officer
Travel & Expenses Front OfficerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will work in a global and regional team of Front Officer Travel & Expenses experts focusing on demand management, service level escalation and service level agreement governance within Global Business services business area. Reporting to the Travel and Expenses Front Officer Regional Lead, you will act as single point of contact for all travel and expense related matters across Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
- Collecting business needs and connecting with T&E teams to develop the proper solution (dashboard, reporting, on-line training, policy changes).
- Handling questions related to T&E performance from the business and country management and analyze business and country data on T&E and propose improvements internally and externally.
- Acting as point of contact for internal control and Internal audit within the country and support the design and introduction T&E releases in the country by applying Guidelines, Standards and Trainings in the geography.
- Acting as escalation point for the business, country and T&E audit team for complex escalations and help to reach agreement in escalations when business and T&E audit don’t agree.
- Tracking T&E program compliance and raise non-compliance with focus on non-travel related spends discovered during audit or analytics and take care for the travel policy owners (global and local).
- Supporting in establishing Performance and KPI measurement systems and reporting major performance challenges between business and T&E HUBs.
- Keeping the business & country management informed about SLA, KPI and user satisfaction surveys Follow up on quality measures, T&E performance figures from T&E HUBs and feedback from HUBs for business and Country.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the travel industry or held a similar position dealing with complex travel and expenses activities.
- Experience with implementing new technology tools and systems.
- Japanese language will be highly regarded.
- Basic project management skills are preferred.
- Ability to interact with different levels of employees and advanced communication skills in multicultural environment.
More about us
ABB built Global Business Service (GBS) HR organization globally with 5 Hubs across the globe – GBS HR OPERATIONS Krakow / GBS HR OPERATIONS Tallinn/GBS HR OPERATIONS Bangalore (India) /GBS HR OPERATIONS SLP (San Luis Potosi, Mexico) as well as country Front Office organizations. The GBS is the cornerstone of the new ABB HR Delivery Model and allows ABB to consolidate and deliver top-quality HR services to our businesses around the globe. Joining the ABB GBS HR OPERATIONS organization, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten