Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Operations is at the heart of what we do, delivering millions of packages each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world. We are continuously innovating on behalf of Amazon customers to offer a larger selection quicker and at lower prices alongside working on many transport sustainability initiatives. Amazon is seeking a Senior Finance Manager within EU Amazon Sort Center Finance team.
As a Senior Finance Manager of EU ATS Sort Center, you will lead a team of financial analysts. You will partner with the business and set the vision for the finance team, including driving a technology vision to drive controllership and productivity within the team while also collaborating to reduce costs and maintain high levels of customer experience. This is an exciting role for a seasoned finance leader who is able to demonstrate high standards and exercise considerable judgement, drive strategy and tactical execution and utilize written/verbal communication at a senior executive level.
· Partner with directors and senior managers to build both short and long-term business plans that bring productivity/process improvement in operational areas.
· Communicate financial and business results including variance analyses to senior business leaders.
· Implement and drive the core financial processes and reporting for the business including Annual Operating Plans, Long Term Plans, and Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews.
· Identify operating improvements, deep dive on cost structures, and analyze business opportunities/investments.
· Manage and develop exceptional talent, and encourage your team to challenge assumptions.
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar degree
· Extensive work experience in finance, transportation, operations, or a related role
·Managerial team leadership experience / managed large teams
· Proven track record of owning and driving results individually and through a team.
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
· Strong ability to work with business leaders to deliver results, including the ability to persuade with data.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· An eye towards continuous process improvement, including the ability to innovate and simplify both finance and operational processes.