Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth including how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. The goal of Amazon’s Delivery Service Partner (DSP) Management Team is to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class experience through the introduction of inventing new products and services in the last mile arena.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join as a Partner Coach for the Last Mile team. This role will provide support to new Delivery Service Providers (DSPs) joining Amazon via a new logistics program.
This person will build relationships, supervise DSP readiness through training, on-boarding and advise on audit processes that facilitate compliant and safe operations. They will bridge the transition from training to ‘wheels on the road’ business as usual where they ‘hand over’ the DSP to a day to day account manager unblocking barriers to DSP grow quickly and efficiently.
· Provide best in class support for DSPs as they transition from training to fully operational
· Partner with cross functional stakeholders to promote a culture of collaboration and performance
· Identify, develop and improve strategies for the DSP on-boarding and training process
· Provide reports to leaders of health of DSP progress
· Ensure DSPs are accurately compensated for services rendered
· Demonstrate an ability to coach partners through broad business understanding grounded in hands-on operations
· Languages: proficiency in both German and English is required
· Experience in account management, vendor management or supplier management within a cross-functional organization
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Excel
· Natural coach with proven experience building partnership
· Bachelor Degree (Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics)
· Last Mile logistics or Retail, Procurement, FMCG, Operations professional experience
· Managerial experience
· CRM knowledge (Salesforce)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.