Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
As a Senior Solutions Architect at AWS, you’ll build technical relationships with customers in the SMB segment and operate as their trusted advisor, ensuring they get the most out of the cloud at every stage of their journey.
You’ll manage the overall technical relationship between AWS and our customers, making recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate their challenging, mission-critical projects.
Internally, you will be the voice of the customer, sharing their needs and wants to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to define or invent cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
You will participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts) and evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
If you can educate AWS customers about the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come build the future with us.
This role is within the German organization and you would be working with SMB customers.
If permitted again the role may require up to 20% domestic travel. The role can based in the metropolitan area of Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, or virtual location.
· Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
· Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
· Passion for technology and for learning
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale and impactful IT systems - either on premises or in the cloud
· Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
· In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
· Experience working in a customer-facing role or a role which involved public speaking
· AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.