Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
We’re looking for a results oriented Senior Account Manager for our Adapt team who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers, educating them and helping to solve ambiguous business problems, mitigating risks before they become roadblocks. As a Senior Account Manager on Adapt, you'll rotate across books of business, managing complex advertiser goals and problems to drive revenue and achieve targets. You’ll not only dive deep into data to understand trends, but also communicate the “why” behind results and make actionable recommendations to stakeholders. Additionally, you’ll leverage Amazon’s proprietary data to provide strategic and personalized recommendations, influencing your customer to facilitate them reaching their business goals. This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Senior Sales, Product, and Retail partners and will drive process improvement to gain efficiency and foster collaboration. The Senior Account Manager’s strategic digital expertise and influence is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
The Amazon Adapt team provides proven and defined business coverage during gaps due to leaves of absence, roles to be hired, and unexpected incremental opportunity. Adapt team members impact the business across verticals, products and roles, and enjoy high-velocity exposure across the organization and customers. If you’re interested in joining a growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
· Become a knowledgeable partner and leader on Amazon Advertising solutions
· Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
· Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
· Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
· Develop annual media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals and objectives
· Develop campaign strategies and audience engagement recommendations
· Evaluate success metrics and drive campaign performance using data
· Perform in-depth data analysis to form and deliver actionable recommendations for both short- and long-term advertising strategy
· Educate advertisers on performance metrics, insights, and how to drive greater results
· Work cross-functionally with Senior Sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
•Significant experience in digital advertising, product marketing, consulting, business development, and/or other customer facing roles
• Strong experience with digital media/marketing strategy, data analysis and data analytics & visualization
• Media planning & brand planning capabilities
• Success in optimizing products and services based on client needs
• Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
• Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business; MBA is a plus
• Significant experience in a client facing role including but not limited to digital marketing, analytics etc.
• Experience in Omni-channel marketing, display, over-the-top (OTT), or search marketing
• Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
• Influence process improvement that scales broadly; inventing and simplifying within existing processes
• Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills
Programmatic strategy and implementation experience
• Proven track record of delivering results (including revenue targets) and significantly contributing to advertiser revenue growth