Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Amazon’s Alexa cloud service and Echo devices are at the forefront of voice experiences technology. At Amazon, we put the customer first in everything we do, and that includes building multiple layers of privacy protections and controls into Echo devices and Alexa.
The Amazon Echo team in Europe is looking for a customer-obsessed and passionate product marketer to understand customer sentiment and drive awareness and education of Alexa privacy features & controls, and Echo sustainability across Europe. You will be responsible for developing customer relevant marketing strategy for Echo and Alexa privacy and sustainability, evaluating and executing new marketing programs to help promote better education of privacy features, proposing new privacy-forward features, and optimizing our messaging around privacy and sustainability across all channels.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable dealing with significant ambiguity, have strong ownership, can work successfully across global teams, and have a good sense of metric based decision making. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and communicate clearly and persuasively. This person should be able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and product management, and with colleagues across the organization--including Product Management, Legal, Public Policy, Business Intelligence, and PR.
· Drive marketing strategy around Alexa privacy features, including conducting market research, testing and optimizing messaging across channels, driving the go-to-market strategy for new features, and working with multiple cross-functional teams to ensure consistency and clarity in how we talk about privacy with respect to Alexa and Echo devices.
· Partner cross functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive device sales, and develop the category, usage and satisfaction.
· Work across sustainability and devices product line teams, promoting the message of Amazon's commitment to sustainability around the manufacture and sale of Echo devices
· Lead Voice of Customer efforts - be the expert on our buyers & customers, uncovering insights that lead to breakthrough messaging.
· Extensive years of experience in digital marketing, brand management or product management
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
· MBA or Master’s degree in marketing or product management field
· Experience working with external marketing agencies
· High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
· Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact outcomes in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
· Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing marketing plans that drive customer demand using a variety of Amazon marketing tools
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
· Fluency in German, French, Spanish or Italian is a plus.