Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The mission of Amazon’s Halo team is to create products and services that empower customers, enterprises, and care providers to improve health. Our emerging technologies team, within Amazon’s Device organization, is looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented individuals to join our fast paced, start-up environment to help invent the future of health. We are looking for an experienced, passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer to join our fast paced, start-up like environment to help invent the future.
As an SDE on this team, you will work alongside Engineering (software/hardware), Product Management, UX Design, and TPMs to define and build innovative consumer product experiences. We are working with exciting technologies and solving complex problems across mobile platforms (Android and iOS). The ideal candidate will have industry-leading technical abilities and an established background developing consumer applications or service architectures.
If you are creative, customer focused, have a passion for developing great software, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this team is right for you.
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application (or graduated less than six months prior to application)
· Familiarity with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
· Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Previous technical internship(s).
· Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
· Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
· Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.