Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Do you want to be a key part of a team focused on helping startups and brand owners from around the world to grow performance and brand awareness of their new, innovative products on Amazon? If yes, you will be excited to know that we are looking for bright and ambitious individuals to build their careers within the Amazon Launchpad Europe team.
What is Amazon Launchpad?
Amazon Launchpad is a unique program showcasing cutting-edge products from startups and entrepreneurs from around the world, making it easy for them to onboard, market, and launch new products to our customers.
What is the Amazon Launchpad Strategic Brand Manager role?
Working within one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon, you will manage the existing relationships with strategic startups and brand owners, being ultimately responsible for the performance and brand development of startups selling through Amazon Launchpad in Europe.
You will build on the promise and success that these startups have demonstrated on Amazon Launchpad Europe, working with them as they seek to move into new regions, launch new versions of their products, offer logistical support and build out their brand strategy. To do this you will:
· Work with the largest startups from across Europe directly as their Brand Manager, helping them to grow their businesses across a 360° service within the Amazon Launchpad Europe program
· Build business plans together with your startups to align on joint goals and define actions to achieve growth targets
· Develop relationships with multiple internal teams, including those sitting across EU5 and in the USA
· Develop relationships with external partners, negotiating and securing benefits for Amazon Launchpad members
· Own reporting and business development initiatives for startups already on Amazon Launchpad Europe
· Product manage at least one complex area for the whole EU Amazon Launchpad program
· Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects and create startup benefits
For this position we expect..
· Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
· 3+ years of professional experience, including significant project management and account management experience
· Self-motivated and results driven with passion about online business, e-commerce, startups, and business development
· Able to work autonomously and think big, taking responsibility for achieving your business development targets
· An excellent communicator with strong, proven negotiation skills, educated to degree level, fluent in written and oral English
· Numerical skills with the ability to apply intermediate/advanced Excel skills
Further qualifications would be a plus..
· Demonstrated track record of success in business development and project management
· Experience in e-commerce, retail or startups
· Intermediate/advanced SQL/ETL skills
· Experience in data analysis – either professional experience or through education
· A second European language
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.