Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The Amazon Payment Acceptance & Experience Team is responsible for how Amazon’s customers pay on Amazon’s sites and through Amazon’s services around the globe. In this role, you will deliver best-in-class customer payment experiences while driving change in the industry.
You will use your experience to drive innovative, customer-focused payment solutions to provide local paying experiences for Amazon’s customers. You will partner with fintechs, leading financial institutions and global payment networks to launch new payment methods that European customers love to use.
Additionally, you will collaborate with a diverse set of internal and international teams to achieve success. This role places a premium on someone who is effective at simplifying complex problems, identifying areas for innovation through internal and external dependencies, and collaborating with cross-functional teams (including engineering) to launch new products and technology.
Day to Day:
· Work with cross-functional teams (including engineering) to develop and launch and operate solutions that improve customers' paying experiences. Own the roadmap for a discrete payment solution(s).
· Pitch ideas and capabilities to senior level internal and external decision makers
· Evaluate and recommend product and service enhancements that improve the payment acceptance and overall customer experience
· Identify, cultivate and launch new relationships with payment providers, 3rd party banks, payment networks and schemes.
· Several years of relevant work in product and/or business development or equivalent experience.
· Ability to develop and implement a strategic vision.
· Experience in a growth-oriented environment, where individuals set aspirational targets and are accountable for achieving goals.
· Ability to handle the ‘hands-on’ day-to-day management of tasks, resolve problems and issues, and implement action plans to meet objectives.
· Experience securing partnerships with 3rd parties.
· Proven analytical skills and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business ‘by the numbers’.
· Experience leading teams across disciplines (including engineers) to build products that customers love.
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
· A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to open doors and create new value propositions.
· International payments experience, preferably in Europe.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
· Proactive attitude, natural curiosity, and willingness to roll up sleeves to achieve goals and deliver great experiences for customers.