Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for an exceptional analyst who is passionate about raising the performance bar, who can work closely with multiple stakeholders in different geographies, and who has the ability to drive new innovations in the customer service industry to join us as Capacity Planning Analyst, Worldwide Capacity Planning team.
The ideal candidate will possess both an analytical background that enables him/her to manage global network planning, and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. She/he will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will work with multiple business teams, CS Operations, Global Outsourcing, Program Management and Finance leadership. He/she will:
· Develop Long term and Short term contact forecasts for staffing customer service associates for amazon contact center network
· Develop forecasting models that captures the dynamics of retail business.
· Improve performance to forecast by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics.
· Lead critical projects to improve planning and forecasting efficiency for WW Contact Forecasting Team.
· Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across WW Contact Forecasting Team.
· Participate in global customer service initiatives and project roll outs to cater to growing business needs.
· Expertise in Demand Planning and process improvements in Forecasting Processes including process automatiom.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data.
· Experience working with various forecasting tools in open source tools such as R & Python or other packaged tools.
· Experience working with database & SQL
· Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and ambiguous environment by combining analytical rigor and judgment
· Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive positive change and persuasive ability
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (ability to present detailed analysis, assumptions, and recommendations succinctly.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, stats) required or 6+ years of related work experience
Bei gleicher Qualifikation werden schwerbehinderte Bewerber*innen bevorzugt. Sobald die Bewerbung einer schwerbehinderten Person eingeht, wird die den Standort betreffende Schwerbehindertenvertretung (SBV) nach § 164 Abs. 1 Satz 6 SGB IX durch den / die Recruiter*in automatisch in den Bewerbungsprozess involviert und ist, soweit möglich, in den Bewerbungsgesprächen anwesend. Es sei denn, der / die schwerbehinderte Bewerber*in lehnt dies ausdrücklich ab (§ 164 Abs. 1 Satz 10 SGB IX). § 178 Abs. 2 SGB IX bleibt davon unberührt