Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
We are the People eXperience Foundation (PXF) organization, responsible for building the web applications and distributed web services that supports over 1 million Amazon employees every day by teaching and reinforcing our unique Day 1 culture. We do this through technology solutions powered by data, machine learning and smart automation, that help Amazonians to take actions, guide them through processes, and enable them to self-serve, so that they spend less time in product and more time delivering for customers. We provide the one-stop experience that Amazonians use daily to manage their employment, grow their career, manage their teams and remain connected to life at Amazon. At PXF we serve Amazonians through a human-centered design approach to technology innovations, with the goal of supporting Amazon’s mission to be become Earth’s best employer.
PXF is organized in three engineering teams: PXF Framework, PXF Data Services, and PXF Content Services. The PXF Framework team owns the customer experience by building consumer-grade web and mobile experiences, web services, and development frameworks that power highly secure, private, and available experiences for all our users. The PXF Data Services team owns the data lake technology and smart product innovations that serve our employees through intelligence powered by science and machine learning. The PXF Content Services team connects our tools and resources through a personalized search experience and content management technology that enables Amazonians to get to the right information at the right time. The engineering teams work in partnership with our dedicated Product Management and UX Design teams.
You will join our community of engineers and contribute to defining and raising technical standards across the PXF organization. You will work on Amazon’s hardest problems. You will exert technical vision and will build highly scalable, architecturally sound solutions that are aligned with our business needs. You will possess a unique blend of technical breadth and depth, paired with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Are you passionate about developing website architectures that scale, and perform at high availability? Are you passionate about search technology? Are you interested in pioneering new approaches powered by data and machine learning that will enable Amazon to retain its unique culture while continuing to grow its employee base? Do you have the customer obsession to build a highly available global search experience to an excess of 1 million Amazon employees? Come invent with us!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- A proven track record in architecting and shipping innovative and highly scalable cloud systems in an agile environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A proven track record of making good technical judgement.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly organized individual
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java or other
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience of building solutions using AWS technologies.
- Experience in building Search Technology.