Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Do you want to shape the future of Amazon’s consumer business in Europe? Amazon is looking for a Senior Product Manager Shopping Experience (m/f/d) for our Insights and Innovation team, who incorporates profound expertise in user experience and website usability, analytical skills, and the ability to lead complex projects across teams and country boarders. This position is located in Munich.
In this role, you will improve the onsite experience on behalf of our customers along their entire journey and guide them to find the right information to form educated purchase decisions. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership capabilities as you identify, design and execute high impact, customer-facing experiences. You will collaborate with different business and tech teams at all levels across the company and be responsible for deliverables that drive key strategic business objectives to delight our customers.
We are looking for someone who can identify growth areas, quantify business impact, innovate to unlock opportunities, and deliver strong results with limited resources. A high degree of entrepreneurial drive, a trait to proactively engage with different stakeholders as well as the ability to navigate within an ambiguous and dynamic environment are core characteristics for a successful candidate.
Key job responsibilities
· Partner with our Insights and Customer Research teams to identify opportunities to improve Amazon's onsite shopping experience for customers
· Quantify and prioritize opportunities and collaborate with Amazon's functional and business teams across the globe to design scalable solutions
· Build a mechanism to monitor and improve the content quality on Amazon's websites
· Build relationships with product and tech teams worldwide and influence their roadmaps to deliver improvements at scale
· Lead ideation and innovation initiatives to identify opportunities to improve customer experience
· Establish mechanisms to deliver and measure results at scale
A day in the life
Your focus is to identify opportunities to solve customer pain points, and to collaborate with product teams around the globe to accelerate initiatives to excite our customers. Your team is located in the DE organization, but your projects will have EU or WW scope. Your most important stakeholders are our internal research teams, Product Managers from other marketplaces and regions, and product teams who own the implementation of new features.
About the team
You will be joining the X-Site team, we are the central owner of the cross-site CX on the Amazon.de website. Our team owns the Amazon Homepage, promotion of our key events, such as Prime Day, and initiatives to improve the customer experience across funnel.
For this position we expect:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification
· Several years of relevant experience and proven track record of managing large programs or products with stakeholders across teams or marketplaces
· Expertise in website usability and marketing best practices, experienced with user testing methods, particularly onsite A/N testing
· Ability to generate actionable insights from large, complex sets of data
· High computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with senior leadership
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Master degree or MBA
· Background in marketing, user experience, or conversion optimization
· Ability to innovate and solve problems, comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
· SQL skills
· Fluency in German (C1/C2)
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.