Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including Echo, Fire TV, Fire Tablets, Kindle, Ring, Blink, and eero family of products. We have also been working on groundbreaking projects like satellite-based Internet access service (Project Kuiper), autonomous vehicles (Zoox), and more. What will you help us create?
Amazon Devices is looking for a Security Engineer to ensure that our devices are designed and implemented to the highest security standards thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust. If you enjoy identifying and solving issues in hardware and low-level software to improve the overall security of Amazon devices, this position will provide you with a unique opportunity to secure the next generation of consumer technology. You can learn more about at Lab 126 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0UTTxzeGog.
Key job responsibilities
In this role, you will:
* Be responsible for analyzing the security of hardware (SoC, MCU, etc.) and low-level operating system components of consumer devices
* Design new hardware security technology to enhance device integrity protection and authentication.
* Assess and review risks and work with product engineers to create mitigations
* Develop and execute policies, standards, and procedures
* Develop and deliver security training, promote awareness and educate product engineers on technology
* Participate in projects that develop new intellectual property
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, a related field
* 3+ year of experience with the application of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques
* 3+ year of development experience in C, C++, and/or assembly (x86, x86-64, ARM)
* Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Experience with hardware security, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
* 2+ years of security engineering experience
* 2+ years of experience and involvement with development team(s) that delivered commercial software, services, or hardware devices
* Experience with scripting (e.g. , ruby, bash)
* Knowledge of common wireless connectivity protocols (e.g. Bluetooth, WiFi, 802.15.4)
* Knowledge of hardware security mechanisms, including secure boot, trusted execution environments
* Knowledge of operating system internals, with emphasis on Linux and common RTOS environments
* Familiarity with system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills
* Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.