Sustainability Manager- Zalando Direct (m/f/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Zalando Direct is responsible for building up our B2B marketplace with all its facets. We are rapidly expanding, with multiple opportunities for development. The Platform Compliance team is responsible for defining and enforcing the policies to ensure a safe and pleasant shopping experience for our 45 million customers in line with Zalando’s ethical, sustainability and quality standards.
As a Sustainability Manager, you will support the Head of Platform Compliance to develop and enforce partner sustainability assessments for all Zalando partners.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Drive data analysis for partner assessments, while facilitating communication of key findings and steer improvement
- Coordinate training for internal and external stakeholders of Zalando Direct
- Conduct relevant research and analysis on areas pertinent to partner assessment and oversight
- Assess partner adherence to Sustainability standards before and after they are onboarded on the platform
- Work on projects and carry out research and analysis where necessary
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- You have a hands-on mentality, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment dealing with multiple topics simultaneously and always strive to look for improvements
- You have a bachelor's degree in supply chain management, CSR, business or other relevant studies with a high interest in sustainability
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- You have strong MS Office/Google suite skills (especially excel/sheets)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – comfortable interfacing with people at all levels of the business, excellent skills around stakeholder engagement
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten