Principal Product Manager - Purchase
The Purchase team is one of the fastest growing teams in the Zalando Digital Experience organization, helping our 45+ million customers buy products they love by creating a seamless purchase experience on the Zalando website and apps. You will work with teams across the company to remove friction from the buying process, making sure customers can buy what they want, pay on their terms, and get delivery when and where is most convenient.
As a Principal Product Manager for the Purchase team, you’ll play a critical leadership role in a small but growing team of Product Managers rethinking how customers buy at Zalando. You will help manage a portfolio of strategic initiatives in the Purchase funnel. You’ll be responsible for defining and developing market and customer relevant experiences in Cart and Checkout with a mid-to-long term view.This role requires deep collaboration with a network of key stakeholders in Fulfillment, Payments, Sustainability, Beauty, and our Plus loyalty program, as well as our commercial teams. This is a high impact role on a high impact team–you’ll be supporting both the product and organizational growth for one of the largest one of the most successful tech companies in Europe.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Act as owner of your defined area: set a clear vision, create a smart roadmap with ambitious targets, and then report against and drive towards those.
- Identify new product opportunities with a customer-centric mindset, select the right solutions to focus on by making business savvy decisions and then move fast to successfully execute on your ideas.
- Collaborate with other product and business leaders across Zalando to define and build some of the most ambitious and complex initiatives in eCommerce.
- Applying repeatable best practice product methodologies in cross-functional teams, working backwards from the customer, problem discovery, defining & designing solutions, and delivering agreed outcomes.
- Help establish a strong product-centric culture, extending your expert knowledge of product management mechanisms and best practices both within our team and with our partners.
- Be a product leader within the organization and mentor to other colleagues by showcasing deep expertise in your domain and acting as a role model for successful product management.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You’ve managed highly visible and highly complex customer-facing products from definition through delivery, making the most of cross-functional teams to deliver against your vision.
- You’re a natural problem-solver, with a strong history of leading product discovery, solving meaningful customer and business problems, and delivering scalable solutions.
- You have a growth mindset and the ability to adapt quickly to changing business conditions to drive your teams toward the right opportunities at the right time.
- Your message is crisp, clear and to the point, both in verbal and written communication. You can convey a narrative that creates clarity out of ambiguity, articulates well-conceived goals, and builds consensus amongst your peers and partners.
- You’re an analytical thinker who can evaluate large sets of data, identify opportunities, and draw insights to make well-founded product decisions.
- You’re an effective networker, and can own and drive topics without much central steering. You build your personal network and identify interdependencies or sources of mutual value to create optimal solutions.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten