Zalando Fulfillment Solutions (ZFS) is offering a fulfillment service for our B2B platform partners, helping them gain access to our expertise and extensive logistics network. The department was founded four years ago and has the flair of a startup within Zalando.
As a ZFS Success Manager, you are responsible for managing and improving the operational performance of your Partner portfolio. You are the interface between our Partners, and various internal stakeholders and the expert on all aspects of our Operations, and are the go to person for support or insights. Besides the partner management you will work on improvement projects that will benefit our partners.
Our team highly values diversity and inclusion; we strongly believe that a diverse team is a stronger team. If you have any combination of the expertise and skills listed below then our team wants to hear from you!WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proactively identify and drive performance improvement initiatives with the Partners, while guiding them through every step of their operational journey.
- Optimize the Supply Chain of us and our partners by deep diving into operational challenges and deriving solutions.
- Establishing a value adding proposition for internal teams by offering detailed consultancy and support into optimisation potential.
- Working with various stakeholders to ensure successful operational day-to-day running of ZFS Partners.
- Handle the daily contact with our partners, internal supply chain teams and Logistics Centers
PERKS AT WORK
- Your work experience should be demonstrable from a solution-minded environment in fulfillment services or contract logistics, including previous experience in 3PL operations.
- Degree in the fields of Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration or similar fields.
- You have excellent analytical skills and can identify problems based on data. You have experience working on- and with performance KPIs and establish and follow improvement plans.
- You are experienced in working with external stakeholders and have great negotiation skills, are passionate about providing excellent operational support, and ensuring high service levels to our partners.
- Great communication skills: Excellent level in English and/or German communication skills (verbal and written).
- Team player, who enjoys working with a diverse and open-minded team.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten