Principal Product Manager - Incentives & Coupons (f/m/d)
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a Principal Product Manager, you will be the most senior dedicated Product Manager in the cross-functional team who builds an industry leading pricing system at scale that incentivizes customers to nudge and reward CLV maximizing behavior on Zalando. You will deepen the relationships with 45+ million active customers across 25 countries by offering (targeted) coupons and new innovative incentives (e.g. gift with purchase, promo bundles, free premium delivery, cashback on the Zalando wallet) ongoingly, as well as enable commercial teams and partners selling on Zalando to place coupon campaigns with the right infrastructure. You will work on one of Zalando’s top priority products, working backwards from a visionary target end state and building up a high performing cross-functional team.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Own your product. You will lead a complex mission-critical product, shape the visionary target state and work backwards accordingly. You will write clear and structured product narratives to receive buy-in from leadership and give guidance to teams. You will own the product end-2-end, from processes to automatically offer the right incentives to Zalando’s customers, measure and improve performance as well as to enable commercial stakeholders through a UI platform.
- Collaborate with teams. Close collaborations are key to delivering the best results. In addition to working closely with product, engineering, design and analysts, you’ll have the opportunity to work with teams across the organization as well - including other product teams, and stakeholders. Having a strong vision, focus, and solution oriented mindset will steer the team to deliver great results. Having a strong vision, focus, and solution oriented mindset will steer the team to deliver great results.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold! Staying on the cutting edge of innovation makes us remarkable with our customers and we are constantly striving to find new ways to be exceptional. We foster a culture of risk and reward (but always backed by data-driven decision making).
- Stay focused. You will keep focus sharp by prioritizing, making sure we work on the most important projects/items. You will ensure a tight feedback loop with the relevant stakeholders to deliver a high quality product.
PERKS AT WORK
- Experience. 5+ years of product management experience in building scalable data-driven products. You have worked closely together with commercial stakeholders, engineers and analysts to deliver. Experience in pricing, incentives and/or coupons is a plus.
- Customer focus. You have a strong customer orientation, always keeping the perspective of the end and internal customers in mind. You also have service orientation and enjoy helping stakeholders overcome their challenges.
- Product methodologies. You have a lot of tools in your product toolbox, and you know how to use them. You are diligent, detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize requests and deliverables according to the company’s overall strategy and goals. You can define solid product and decision documents on a high ambiguous/complex domain and have experience working with stakeholders on delivering the expected business benefits.
- Analytical skills. You have a structured approach to solving complex problems. You have experience in working with Analysts to focus on getting the right insights and in interpreting data for decision making. You have a good intuition and know when to dive deep into data and when not.
- Communication. Effective written and verbal communication skills (in English), with the ability to understand, analyze and clearly communicate business problems, decisions and priorities to engineering teams and business stakeholders.
- Team spirit. Our team is important to us and we are looking for a great team player to join us. You bring positive energy and are eager to help others solve problems, and grow together.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten