Senior Influencer Marketing Manager DACH
Our Senior influencer marketing manager for DACH will be an important player in making Zalando the starting point for fashion inspiration.
You’ll partner with people of influence to drive industry-leading storytelling rich in everything we stand for – trendsetting, diversity, sustainability, inclusivity and innovation. This will establish the next generation of Zalando influencers who disrupt the current landscape, weaving them into the influencer strategy you take ownership of.
Like the very nature of fashion, we need an influencer manager who is open to change, who can move quickly and refuses to settle for the status quo. What’s in today might be forgotten tomorrow – but you’re already thinking about next week. You won’t just stay on top of what’s already trending, you’ll stay ahead.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Who’s who – and why should we care? You will be forging relationships and an understanding of who’s already an industry favourite, who is popular in your local markets and who’re the up-and-coming disrupters, shaking the industry one TikTok at a time.
- Act locally, think globally. You will think strategically about how to translate Zalando’s global vision for your markets, understanding how to make it work locally but still thinking about the bigger picture. We want to be where fashion starts, for everyone, everywhere.
- Make your mark on your market. You’ll help shape the direction of the Dach ( Germany, Austria, Switzerland) markets, so you’ll know who and what your local audiences care about. Subcultures and localised trends often start in the underground and become mainstream - you’ll be the one making it so.
- Understand the business of fashion. Creative thinking and forward thinking is essential, but you’ll also be organised and methodical, managing projects from initial outreach and negotiation to 360 concept creation, campaign execution, KPI tracking, budgeting, reporting and analysis.
- Communicate fearlessly. From local agencies to internal teams, you’ll be a team player who can show initiative, work to quick deadlines and manage the workload and expectations of stakeholders.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- Someone with 4+ years of relevant work experience within Influencer Marketing, having worked across fashion or culture.
- Someone who has senior leadership skills and can help shape a market and team
- A person who has great project management skills, high understanding of contracting processes and working with different procurement stakeholders as the role requires high-level agency management and establishing functional ways of working.
- Someone who can challenge and push - Have we got it wrong? Are we falling behind? Tell us. Your job will be to shape our brand as we move forward, staying ahead of the rest.
- Someone committed to diversity and inclusivity – Everyone who works here must share our message of inclusivity and liberation through fashion. You will be an ambassador for this in your output and your internal conduct.
- Someone with local knowledge – you speak at least one local language and English and understand the nuances and distinct flair within all three fashion industries and cultures.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten