Lead Analytics Governance & Enablement
As Lead Analytics Governance and Enablement you will shape the way leaders and business analysts will create and consume analytical insights. You will work with analytics producers to establish clear responsibilities and governance mechanisms and help them to improve analytics quality and consistency. A portfolio of analytical insights/products shall be made comparable and analytics products better reusable across business units. You will be a trusted go-to person who will advise the business on developing new analytical insights that aggregate and show data consistently for teams across the organization. You will understand user needs and design the analytics enablement offerings. You will curate relevant content and training materials and educational offerings for our analytics community. You will act as an empowered manager and agile leader for the establishment of analytics governance and management, facilitating analytics community meetings, senior stakeholder alignments and planning strategic priorities in our quarterly review and operational plan. Your work will support executive decisions across all Zalando business units. Thus, you have a direct impact in the achievement of the Zalando strategy.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You act as the owner and develop effectives strategies for analytics enablement
- You will be a trusted go-to person who will advise the business on developing integrated analytical products and capabilities that enable various analytical solutions
- You advise business stakeholders and analyze user needs from our savvy business department
- You independently define problem statements and the solution space to detect root causes of problems. You apply logical and easy-to-understand frameworks to deal with complex issues. You stress-test your own solutions and peer review others proposing more efficient solutions.
- You identify new methods, tools and opportunities they are creating. You know when to apply them to your use cases. You share your knowledge actively.
- You demonstrate a profound domain expertise and industry understanding in the financial and operational steering domain. You bring forward industry developments to challenge and improve in-house standards.
- You concisely communicate the essence and convey meaningful and relevant insights to analytical experts and any non-expert stakeholder. You effectively communicate in all forms, translating analytical matters that are understood by others. You are actively seeking different perspectives and using feedback constructively to solve critical issues.
- You can build strong, trust-based networks with stakeholders, peers and above, including individuals beyond your own business unit, which you foster and maintain.
PERKS AT WORK
- You have at least 4 years professional experience in analytical roles in the financial and operational steering domain and a university degree with high results.
- Research experience is preferred (e.g. PhD)
- You have a passion for data, analytics and business performance steering
- You have strong agile product and project management skills
- You impress with excellent communication and efficiently connect with business and tech stakeholders and senior management.
- You cut through complex things, spot inefficiencies and make improvements.
- You have a hands-on and get things done mentality and dive into details when needed
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are motivated to create a big impact in a fast-paced environment
- You possess some knowledge of analytics tools and methods, preferably Microstrategy, SAP Analytics Cloud and Tableau
- You are a self-starter who exhibits a strong team culture, but all the while being independent, takes ownership in managing your analytics products.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten